Submit a Guest Post
If you’d like to submit a guest blog post, please read the guidelines below and then contact us with your entry.
Our Blog Entries are Original and Unique
Duplicate articles or blog posts are NOT accepted as Google penalizes websites for this. Each post is reviewed to confirm the entry has never been posted or used anywhere else on the internet.
Basic Guest Post Writer’s Guidelines
Please review all of the basic guidelines below:
Entry topic must be related to jobs, job fairs, job searching, employment, etc.
- Submissions should be free of typos and grammatical errors.
- Submissions must be 800 words or more of original, new content.
- Please break up the post with good key word titles and subtitles.
- Always include a subtitle (it makes your post more searchable on Google search).
- The first letter of each word in the header should be in capitalized.
- We do not allow self-promotion nor affiliate links within any guest posts.
- Our team reserves the right to make any changes to your guest post at anytime without notifying the author.
- Any number over nine should be written numerically (107 words, three grapes).
- Try to keep your headlines as keyword focused as possible (we reserve the right to edit your title or headers.)
- Use keywords that reflect what your article or post is about.
- Please avoid the use of abbreviations or acronyms.
- Submitting your guest post does not mean it will be published. We will contact you if when we have posted your article.
- Don’t use exclamation points.
- Spell out the word “and” in the entry – do not use “&”.
- Break up long paragraphs.
Include at least 2 outbound links.
- We will not publish posts with spammy links or anchor text.
- Please do not include HTML links in your post. If you want to add an href link, please provide the link in brackets (www.example.com).
- Guest posts must include a brief, third person bio with your first and last name.
- Add your email address/website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- A headshot is required (250×250 png, jpeg or jpg).
- Guest bios can be up to 100 words and include as many professional links as requested.