- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com St. Louis Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
September 14, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
It’s time to level up your career! Network with industry leaders, showcase your skills, and make a lasting impression at the St. Louis Job Fair on September 14th!
With over 30 top employers from various industries including Hospitality, Finance, Skilled Trades, and more, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with hiring managers and take your career to the next level. Register today and make your next career move a reality. We’ll see you there!
When: Thursday, September 14th | 10am – 2pm
Where: Orlando’s Event Center, 2050 Dorsett Village, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
* Employers are hiring throughout St. Louis, St. Charles, Warren, Lincoln, and Jefferson Counties in Missouri and Madison, Monroe, and St Clair Counties in Illinois.
Employers: American Freedom Benefits, Bethesda Health Group, Cintas Corporation, Clean The Uniform Company, Commerce Bank, Deutsche Precision/Hydromat, Enterprise Fleet Management, FedEx Ground St Peters, First Community Credit Union, Friendship Village, Hawthorn Children’s Psychiatric Hospital, Legacy Pharma Solutions, McKesson Saint Louis Distribution Center, Missouri Department of Social Services, Missouri Department of Transportation-St. Louis, Oats Transportation St Louis, Orchard Farm School District, Parkway School District, PEG Staffing & Recruiting Inc, Penske Saint Louis North Park, Procter & Gamble, QPS Employment – St Louis, Rockitt Career Consultants, Saint Louis County Department of Transportation & Public Works, Spectrum/Charter Call Center-Bridgeton, State of Missouri, United Parcel Service, Waffle House, Youth Services Division, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, call (636) 489-5400.