- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Orlando Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
August 24, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Discover new career possibilities at the Orlando Job Fair! This is a multi-industry hiring event you don’t want to miss. On-the-spot interviews & job offers will be made! Register today and take the first step towards a successful future. We’ll see you there!
When: Thursday, August 24th | 10am – 2pm
Where: Embassy Suites Hilton Orlando, 8978 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Employers: ABM – Vehicle Services Division, Bluegreen Vacations, CareerSource Central Florida, ChildCare Careers, CNS Healthcare, Conduent, Exploria Resorts, Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Hospitality Staffing Solutions, Kid’s Nite Out, Landry’s Seafood House, LatinPro Insurance, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Massey Services, New Horizons, RaceTrac, Rainforest Café Disney Animal Kingdom, Rainforest Café Disney Spring Marketplace, Rosen Hotels & Resorts, Sabre, Saltgrass Steakhouse, T-Rex Café, US Health Advisors, Yak & Yeti, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.