- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Oklahoma City Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
July 26, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Discover new career possibilities at the Oklahoma City Job Fair! This is a multi-industry hiring event you don’t want to miss. On-the-spot interviews & job offers will be made! Register today and take the first step towards a successful future. We’ll see you there!
When: Wednesday, July 26th | 10am – 2pm
Where: Embassy Suites Will Rogers Airport, 1815 S Meridian Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, call (913) 383-1100.