- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Louisville Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
October 18, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
It’s time to level up your career! Network with industry leaders, showcase your skills, and make a lasting impression at the Louisville Job Fair on October 18th!
With over a dozen top employers from various industries including Hospitality, Healthcare, Skilled Trades, and more, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with hiring managers and take your career to the next level. Register today and make your next career move a reality. We’ll see you there!
When: Wednesday, October 18th | 10am – 2pm
Where: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium – PNC Club, 2550 S Floyd St., Louisville, KY 40209
Employers: Adecco Staffing, Best Buy, Crown Staffing, Derby City Gaming and Hotel, FedEx Ground, Hood Container, ISCO Industries, Jefferson County Court Clerk’s Office, Kelly, Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts, Louisville Metro Department of Corrections, Louisville Metro Government, Malone Staffing, Norton Healthcare, OVEC – Head Start, Qualified Staffing, Sullivan University, TARC, The Brook Hospitals, U.S. Coast Guard, UPS, Vaco, Zenith Logistics, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Parking and Admission are FREE! For more information, call (502) 412-7500.