- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Jacksonville Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
October 25, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
It’s time to level up your career! Network with industry leaders, showcase your skills, and make a lasting impression at the Jacksonville Job Fair on October 25th!
With over 40 top employers from various industries including Education, Healthcare, Skilled Trades, and more, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with hiring managers and take your career to the next level. Register today and make your next career move a reality. We’ll see you there!
When: Wednesday, October 25th | 10am – 2pm
Where: Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, 1000 Water St., Jacksonville, FL 32204
Employers: 104.5 WOKV – Jacksonville’s News & Talk, 1915 South / Ashley Homestores, ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, AJM Packaging Corp., Allied Universal, ALM Technologies, Inc, CareerSource Northeast Florida, Chartwells, City of Jacksonville, City of Jacksonville Beach, CNS Healthcare, Colonial Life, Cox Media Group, Duval County Public Schools, Elo Restoration, ESPN – Jacksonville (690 AM), Florida Blue, a GuideWell Company, GATE, Globe Life – Liberty National Division, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, Internal Revenue Service, Keiser University, Kelly Services – Hiring for Johnson & Johnson, Logistic Services International, Lutheran Services Florida, Massey Services, New Horizons, North East Educational & Developmental Support Center (The NEEDS Center), Primerica, RaceTrac, RadiFi Credit Union, Remedy Workforce Specialists, Superior Fence & Rail, U.S. Army, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Parking and Admission are FREE! For more information, call (904) 296-3006.