- This event has passed.
People Supervisor Washington, D.C.
May 19, 2022 - June 4, 2022
Your mission if you choose to accept it…
Is to inspire joy and connection through exceptional leadership to pioneer a world-class event. Our team of pioneering creatives is at the heart of everything we do. We are a team who are committed to creating long-lasting magical memories through innovation, genuine care for our guests, and the pursuit of delivering moments of awe and wonder. During the holiday season, you’ll lead the team that will onboard, schedule, .
Enchant is looking to fill this leadership role beginning June 2022 – January/February 2023. Given Enchant is growing rapidly, there may be the potential to continue working with our organization.
WHO WE ARE:
We are creators of a magical event called Enchant Christmas. We have hosted over three million guests over the past 5 years and have experienced significant growth. While Christmas is a big part of what we do, it is only the beginning of where we intend to go.
You will be joining our team of pioneering leaders with one of the most important areas of the company, holding tremendous value and opportunity in making Enchant a world leader in the entertainment industry. This team is committed to making long-lasting magical memories, through an expertise in operations, creativity, strategy, and innovation. This is a unique role, one that will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to lead, create and build a leading edge operation. We’ve set the bar high and we are looking for someone to catapult over it.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Inspirational leadership focused on a guest driven experience and business growth.
- Oversee all onsite People & Culture (HR) needs for the Enchant team including adherence to policies and procedures, disciplinary actions, onboarding, training, payroll, performance management, terminations, compliance, and provides direction and feedback regarding customer service attributes and the Enchant way.
- Assist in the development of the budget, staffing requirements, and planning for the operations team.
- Plan and execute recruitment and hiring of operations team personnel.
- Prepares daily event schedules and break times.
- Execute daily info board for sign in, placement, changes, notes and daily communication.
- Work with the Company Managers and Experience Managers, develop customer service and security best practices.
- Works with partners in Sales, Marketing and special event needs for stage and talent personnel.
- Oversight of day to day operations and logistics of the event and be prepared to step in to other roles as needed.
- Review performance periodically each night for quality and consistency and provide feedback to personnel as needed.
- Adheres to event budgets and verifies expenses.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and report on outcomes.
- Assist with the strike and load out of event, including the preparation and documentation of storage as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 3+ years experience in HR/People Management or related field, event/entertainment experience preferred.
- Vision and creativity on how to create a premium value-driven experience.
- Business acumen and understand the important balance of making creativity come to life within budget or timeline constraints – your goal is to deliver a high standard on both.
- Self-directed, extremely meticulous and organized with an ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Exceptional leadership skills, ability to build a high performing team and highly proficient communicator, to establish cooperative relationships with a variety of internal and external clients.
- You have the ability to work with multiple leaders through a complex company to get things done. You have strong communication skills and can work as both a leader and a valued team member.
- A passion for customer service and delivering exceptional results.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant: Driven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
At Enchant, we want to take care of our team and ensure they have everything they need to be successful. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- Remote environment with team members spread out across the world.
- Since we’re located all over the world it provides flexibility on hours worked.
- The tools you need to get the job done well – personalized equipment package.
- We’re a small yet mighty team so you’ll have impact almost immediately.
- Virtual socials with a fun team (quarterly team lunches, coffee chats, happy hour).
- We’re scaling! So there’s an opportunity to grow with us in whatever professional area you’re looking to grow.
- Last but certainly not least, you’re an integral part of creating Christmas traditions and creating magical memories! Plus free tickets to our Enchant events 😉
Are you ready to join our team of magic makers? Apply today. We’re excited to meet you.
Enchant is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We’re committed to continually developing and upholding an inclusive and diverse environment where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard. We embrace differences and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.