- This event has passed.
🚀 4/20/2022 – NASA @ SIAM Virtual Career Fair
April 20, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
NASA in attendance at the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics Virtual Career Fair
Connect with employers seeking to hire top talent at the SIAM Virtual Career Fair on April 20,2022 from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
The SIAM Virtual Career Fair easily connects you – in real time – with employers from the comfort of your home or office via desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Taking place completely online, the virtual career fair allows you to:
• Explore career opportunities available to you in all areas of the field
• Engage directly with employers online via dynamic one-on-one web chats and optional phone calls
• Make new connections and broaden your network directly from your home or office
How it work
Prior to the event, check out resources and videos from SIAM to help you prepare. After logging in and joining the event, start by exploring employer information and available career opportunities. Be sure to upload your resume before the event so that employers will have your information readily available. On the day of the career fair, you’ll choose which employers to interact with, and engage in a one-on-one chat with a representative. Share your personal background, work experience, and ask questions with as many employers as you’d like until the career fair ends.
Who should attend
• Professionals in the field seeking new career opportunities
• Students ready to begin their careers
• Professionals who want to learn more about opportunities for advancement
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) is an international community of over 14,000 individual members. Almost 500 academic, manufacturing, research and development, service and consulting organizations, government and military organizations worldwide are institutional members. SIAM was incorporated in 1952 as a nonprofit organization to convey useful mathematical knowledge to other professionals who could implement mathematical theory for practical, industrial, or scientific use.