Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent – Denver
July 16, 2022 - September 15, 2022
The Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent is a position well-suited for a personable and customer service oriented individual. You’ll be responsible for walking various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the agent the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent must be extremely flexible and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
To fulfill this role as a Real Estate Sales Agent, you will need to be self-driven and perform well under pressure. This role also affords significant flexibility, so you’ll need to be able to work independently and stay on task in order to meet clients’ needs. Real Estate Agents need a loyal client roster in order to be effective, so strong customer service is essential. If you possess these traits and have your real estate license, then we want to speak with you.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more inventory you move, the more income you will generate for yourself. The real estate industry is ever-evolving. Now is a great time to get involved. Many agents can earn over $100,000 a year once they have established their business.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent, you will…
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet their criteria
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services in your community
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As a broker, we will…
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Offer you a competitive commission rate
About Your Castle Real Estate
Established in 2004, Your Castle Real Estate has grown to become the largest independent and fifth largest overall real estate company on the Front Range, with a current network of 500+ agents in 6 offices. Additionally, Your Castle is the 135th highest producing brokerage in the country and the 66th largest independent real estate brokerage. Your Castle Real Estate leverages its wide spanning data and local knowledge to provide the best real estate service in Colorado.
Don’t just find a job, find a career. Marketing and Training matters. We would like to extend the opportunity to discuss how our unique tools, training, and technology can help you achieve your real estate career goals! Our slogan at Your Castle is “Local Knowledge. Total Commitment.” Our in-house researchers work hand-in-hand with our Founder Lon Welsh to create some of the most innovative real estate trends pieces out there.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic