- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com St. Louis Job Fair – July 20th
July 20, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Discover new career possibilities at the St. Louis Job Fair!
This is a multi-industry hiring event you don’t want to miss. On-the-spot interviews & job offers will be made! Register today and take the first step towards a successful future. We’ll see you there!
* Employers are hiring throughout St. Louis, St. Charles, Warren, Lincoln, and Jefferson Counties.
Employers: American Freedom Benefits, Bethesda Health Group, Clean The Uniform Company, Compass Health Network, Credit Control, Deutsche Precision, Enterprise Fleet Management, FedEx Ground St Peters, Ferguson-Florissant School District, First Community Credit Union, Francis Howell School District, Friendship Village, Hawthorn Children’s Psychiatric Hospital, Legacy Pharma Solutions, McKesson Saint Louis Distribution Center, Missouri Department of Social Services, Natoli Engineering Company Inc., Oats Transportation, Orchard Farm R-5 School District, PEG Staffing & Recruiting Inc., Penske Saint Louis North Park, QPS Employment – St Louis, Reckitt, Rockit Career Consultants, Saint Louis County Department of Justice Services, Saint Louis County Department of Transportation & Public Works, Seiler Instrument & Manufacturing Co., Six Flags St. Louis, Spectrum Call Center – St. Ann, Spectrum/Charter Call Center – Bridgeton, True Manufacturing Co. Inc., U.S. Army, United Parcel Service (UPS), US Automotive Protection Services, Waffle House, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.