- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com St. Louis Job Fair
May 25, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Attention Job Seekers! Get ready for your next career move at the St. Louis Job Fair on May 25th. Meet top employers from various industries, including Hospitality, Healthcare, Finance, and more. Connect with hiring managers and land your dream job!
When: Thursday, May 25th, 10am – 2pm
Where: Orlando’s Event Center, 2050 Dorsett Village, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Register now and take the first step toward a brighter future. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. See you there!
Employers: American Freedom Benefits, Bethesda Health Group, Clean The Uniform Company, Club Car Wash, Commerce Bank St. Louis, Endoscopy Development Company, Enterprise Fleet Management, First Community Credit Union, Francis Howell School District, Friendship Village of St. Louis, GardaWorld, Hawthorn Children’s Psychiatric Hospital, iHeart Media, Inhance Technologies, Legacy Pharma Solutions, Massage Luxe/Xist Fitness, McKesson Saint Louis Distribution Center, MEMC, Missouri Department of Social Service, Missouri Department of Transportation, Oats Transportation, PEG Staffing & Recruiting, Penske Saint Louis North Park, QPS Employment, Rockit Career Consultants, Saint Louis County Department of Justice Services, Saint Louis County Department of Transportation & Public Works, Seiler Instrument & Manufacturing, Six Flags St. Louis, Spectrum, Spectrum/Charter Call Center – Bridgeton, Sunshine Senior Services, United Parcel Service, Waffle House, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression
For more information, call (636) 489-5400.