- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com South Florida Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
October 26, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
It’s time to level up your career! Network with industry leaders, showcase your skills, and make a lasting impression at the South Florida Job Fair on October 26th!
With over 40 top employers from various industries including Hospitality, Healthcare, Skilled Trades, and more, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with hiring managers and take your career to the next level. Register today and make your next career move a reality. We’ll see you there!
When: Thursday, October 26th | 10am – 2pm
Where: Amerant Bank Arena (formerly FLA Live Arena), 1 Panther Parkway, Sunrise, FL 33323
* Employers are hiring throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County.
Employers: ABM Vehicle Services, adidas, Allied Universal, Arc Broward, ARW Home, Boathouse, Broward County Board of Commissions, Calvin Klein, Careersource Broward, City of Sunrise, Coach, Columbia Sportswear, Cox Media Group Miami, GMS Connect, Jiffy Lube, LCNM-Last Call Neiman Marcus, Levi’s, Massey Services, Miami Dade County Corrections & Rehab, Mobile Mike, New York Life Insurance, Nike Factory Store, Point Blank Enterprises Inc., Polo Ralph Lauren, Primark, Prime 54, Richard & Rice Construction, Rubenstein Law P.A., Sawgrass Mills & Simon Properties, Seminole Police Department, Seminole Tribe of Florida, Sherwin Williams, StaffLink Outsourcing LLC, Sunrise Police Department, Teleperformance, The Academy of South Florida, The Riverside Hotel, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Wild Sea Las Olas, Wyndham Destinations, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Parking and Admission are FREE! For more information, call (954) 252-6640.