- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Louisville Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
March 15, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Ready to jump-start your career? Join us at the Louisville Job Fair on March 15th! Meet with top employers from various industries and explore a range of job openings. Connect with hiring managers and take the first step toward your dream job. Register today and make your next career move a reality. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. See you there!
When: Wednesday, March 15th, 10am – 2pm
Where: Cardinal Stadium – PNC Club, 2800 S Floyd St., Louisville, KY 40209
Employers: Amcor Healthcare Flexibles, Best Buy, Commonwealth Pain and Spine, Crown Staffing, Heavy Equipment College, Holiday World Splashin Safari, Inspiritec, ISCO Industries, Kentucky Justice & Public Safety Cabinet, Louisville Metro Department of Corrections, Norton Healthcare, OVEC Head Start, River City Bank, Sabert, Sullivan University, TARC, The Brook Hospitals, UPS, Vaco, Volunteers of America, Zenith Logistics, and many more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, please call (502) 412-7500.