- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Kansas City Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
July 19, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Discover new career possibilities at the Kansas City Job Fair! This is a multi-industry hiring event you don’t want to miss. On-the-spot interviews & job offers will be made! Register today and take the first step towards a successful future. We’ll see you there!
When: Wednesday, July 19th | 10am – 2pm
Where: Overland Park Convention Center, 6000 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS 66211
Employers: Amazon, Arvest Bank, Aviation Institute of Maintenance, Cathcart Rail, Center for Developmentally Disabled, Cornerstones of Care, Enterprise, Eyemart Express, FedEx Ground, General Mills, Gill Studios, GSP Companies, Honeywell-KCNSC, IFP Motion Solutions, IRS-Internal Revenue Service, Kansas Army National Guard, Kansas City Behavioral Health, Kansas Department of Commerce, Kansas State University Global Campus, Landmark National Bank, Marine Corps Community Services, Melaleuca – the Wellness Company, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Orange EV, QPS Employment Group, Rentokil – Terminix, Social Security Administration, Spectrum, T-Mobile, Terracon, The Vet Center, Tyson Foods, UPS, Waffle House, Westmor Industries, YMCA of Greater Kansas City, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, call (913) 383-1100.