- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Denver Job Fair | Multi-Industry Hiring Event
July 19, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Discover new career possibilities at the Denver Job Fair! This is a multi-industry hiring event you don’t want to miss. On-the-spot interviews & job offers will be made! Register today and take the first step towards a successful future. We’ll see you there!
When: Wednesday, July 19th | 10am – 2pm
Where: The Summit Conference & Event Center, 411 Sable Blvd., Aurora, CO 80011
Employers: Crawford Broadcasting / KLZ 560am, ABM Aviation, Denver Art Museum, Denver Public Schools, FedEx Ground, Furniture Row-Sponsor, Gate Gourmet, J.R. Butler, SKG Career Services, Inc., The Lodge and Gilpin Casinos, TSA, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
For more information, call (720) 282-2011.