« All Events
ELECTRICIAN LEADER [Philadelphia]
May 11, 2022 - August 12, 2022
- You will determine placement of electrical distribution panels and other equipment.
- You will install, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical equipment, systems, generators, switchboards, or control equipment in a shipyard environment.
- You will use theoretical practices of the trade to repair faulty electrical equipment or systems on nuclear ships.
- You will monitor electrical work operations to verify journeymen follow procedures and guidelines.
- You will operate power tools (e.g., pipe benders, cutters, power drills) to cut, bend, fit, and thread components of electrical equipment and systems.
- You will use hand tools and test equipment to check alignment, output, or resistance to ground and other electrical characteristics.
- You will diagnose faulty electrical equipment or systems to determine rework or replacement of faulty components on nuclear ships alterations and repairs.