- This event has passed.
Cart Attendant Virtual Hiring Event [Nashua NH]
May 17, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17 states. We’re committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for their family and home. BJ’s Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow and excel.
Responsible for performing general maintenance and cleaning duties and maintaining high standards of safety and sanitation for members and team members. Gathers and returns carts/flatbeds from the parking lot to the club entrance to ensure ready access for club members.
Time Off Programs:
- Vacation Pay
- Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Three Medical Plans
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Two Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- 401k Match
- Wellness Programs
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dependent/Elder Flexible Spending Account
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Emergency Financial Assistance
- Free BJ’s Membership
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable.
- Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each other.
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around us.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the members.
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening look daily
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside and out