- This event has passed.
Cape Henry Associates Career Fair 7/14/2022
July 14, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Cape Henry Associates is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business that specializes in providing manpower, personnel, training, and education solutions to our Department of Defense customers.
Cape Henry Associates in attendance at The Rhode Island Statewide Virtual Job Fair on July 14 2022.
We are currently looking for an Instructional Systems Specialist, who has prior military (Navy) experience and a current Active “Secret” Security Clearance. Instructional Systems Specialists are responsible for the administration and supervision educational or training services in formal education and training programs in support of customer and program objectives under the supervision of a Project Lead. Qualified candidates should be local to Newport, R.I., or surrounding areas to be considered for this position.
Major responsibilities include:
- Administers, supervises, advises on, designs, develops, or provides educational or training services in formal education or training programs.
- The work requires knowledge of learning theory and the principles, methods, practices, and techniques of one or more specialties of the instructional systems field.
- The work may require knowledge of one or more subjects or occupations in which educational or training instruction is provided.
- The work requires experience with the Instructional Systems Development (ISD) model in developing new and/or revised instructional materials.
- Select instructional media, materials, and equipment best suited to meet learning objectives.
- Plan and accomplish production of all instructional materials.
- Identify the relationship between training deficiencies and training system modification requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Full-time (40 hours per week). Salaried. Exempt.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional System Design/Analysis or similar technical degree;
- 3- 5 years experience in instructional systems analysis, design, and development;
- Maintain minimum “Secret” level security clearance;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to read, interpret, organize, and synthesize source material into well-written, concise learning products;
- Proficient with the Authoring Instructional Material (AIM) II;
- Ability to apply Integrated Learning Environment (ILE), ILT and IMI principles and guidelines for the design and development of training products;
Work Environment and Travel:
- This position is located Newport, Rhode Island. Qualified candidates should be local to Newport, R.I., or surrounding areas to be considered for this position. This position is located on base at the Center for Service Support-CSS.
- Ability to lift items and/or equipment up to 50 lbs. on limited occasions.
- Travel up to 10% anticipated.
Cape Henry Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Rhode Island STATEWIDE Virtual Job Fair
Tuesday, July 14, 2022
Meet Virtually with companies hiring in the RHODE ISLAND area.
About the Rhode Island Virtual Job Fair
If you’re looking for a new job or the opportunity to explore career options for yourself, register now for the upcoming Job Fair. This is a multi-profession, multi-industry VIRTUAL event. Job seekers can view details about each hiring company and their job openings and have the opportunity to connect live with hiring managers and recruiters via text chat or video. Avoid spending valuable time submitting resumes with no response. This is your opportunity to maximize your job search efforts from the comfort and safety of your own home.
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION at this link:
Once a profile is created, you will receive updates, reminders, and a training video prior to the event. This training prepares candidates to make a lasting first impression the day of the event.
Jobseekers attend at no cost.
EMPLOYERS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS JOB FAIR
If you are an employer who would like to participate in this event, call (815) 308-5426, or request information. One of our staff will send you the information you need to register and participate.
For details on other locations & 2022 Schedule, visit: https://catalystcareergroup.