- This event has passed.
Atlanta Police Department In-Person Job Fair [Atlanta GA]
November 29, 2021 @ 10:00 am EST
One event on September 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on September 18, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on September 24, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on September 27, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on October 8, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on October 11, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on October 23, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on October 25, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 6, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on November 8, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 22, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on November 29, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on December 4, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on December 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on December 13, 2021 at 10:00 am
APD is looking for caring, compassionate, and determined men and women to join our team and be the change they want to see in the community.
- Call us at 404-546-7787 prior to the listed event date from 8AM-4PM.
- Leave a message with your contact information.
- You will be provided location information when you call to schedule your appointment.
REQUIRED BEFORE ENTRY
- All applicants are REQUIRED to have their temperature taken by a member of our staff before being permitted on the premises.
- All applicants are REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times while on the premises.
- All applicants are required to take the Physical Agility Test.
- Please come dressed in business attire.
- All applicants should bring athletic attire for the physical agility test (examples- tennis shoes, t-shirts, shorts or sweatpants).
- All applicants will be required to wear a mask at all times while on the premises.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS- NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
YOU are NOT permitted to enter the premises or participate in the related hiring events:
- If you feel sick and are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- If you are running a fever.
- If you have been experiencing prolonged fatigue.
- If you are having trouble breathing.
- If you have traveled to an area with confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the US or other countries.
- If you have been in close contact with any person being monitored for or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Reschedule your appointment by calling 404-546-7787 if you are experiencing or displaying ANY of the symptoms listed.
If you have copies of required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions, please contact the APD Background and Recruitment Unit at
404-546-7787 or via email at [email protected]
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.