- This event has passed.
4/29/2022 – Story Land : Cashier & Table Cleaner Job Fair
April 29, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Reserve your interview spot today!
Offering team member transportation during peak season! Pick up and drop off locations in Berlin / Gorham areas as well as the Conway area.
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Operate cash register and ring up orders; providing our guests suggestions and daily specials
· Maintain accurate cash drawer within a neat and orderly work station
· Follow all procedures outlined in the Cash Handling SOP
· Fill beverage and condiment area, maintain and restock for duration of shift
· Expedite orders with accuracy, professionalism, and to management standard
· Clean and sanitize register, counters, and seating areas throughout and at the end of each shift
· Assist with closing procedures as outlined in closing sheet
· Maintain wardrobe and personal appearance standard as mentioned in Cast Member Handbook
|· 14 years or older
· Able to communicate and receive direction/instructions in English
· Able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time, 5+ hours
· Capable to operate in fast-pace, high temperature settings
· Hair and Facial Hair must be pulled back and well groomed
|· This position Seasonal (temporary) May – October, part time or full time hours are available.
· Receive employee discount: 50% off food, 25% of retail, free seasonal pass to Story Land and Living Shores Aquarium
· Receive friends and family day passes after 80 hours of employment
·This is a non-tipped position