- This event has passed.
11/30/2021 – Coca-Cola Hiring Event [Knoxville, TN]
November 30, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
Delivery Driver Merchandiser Trainee in Knoxville, TN at Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full-Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Teammates will be eligible for a bonus after 90 days of employment
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
KNOXVILLE COCA-COLA CONSOLIDATED IS HOLDING OPEN INTERVIEWS FOR FULL-TIME DRIVERS (CDL AND NON-CDL).
TUESDAY, 11/30/21, FROM 9 AM – 2 PM (walk-ins welcomed from 11 am-1 pm)
LOCATION: 807 N Twenty First Street, Knoxville, TN 37921 (Please be sure if you are using GPS to type the words “Twenty First” street so it comes up on your navigation correctly.)
****IMMEDIATE START FOR NEW HIRES****
DELIVERY DRIVERS (Drive our Coca-Cola Trucks)
PAY: $155.00 / DAY
Schedule: Early morning start time until completion of route.
Must be available weekends.
- Must be 21yrs of age or older
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
- No Experience Required
- CDL A Training Provided
- Recent Truck Driving graduates are encouraged to apply!
- ALL LOCAL DELIVERIES
The Delivery Merchandiser Trainee is responsible for learning and becoming efficient in the daily duties of route delivery and merchandising in all disciplines. The Delivery Merchandiser Trainee should be capable of giving route relief when and where needed as well as be prepared to take a permanent route assignment in any route delivery discipline. The Delivery Merchandiser Trainee is a fast-paced position that stocks and faces products on shelves, displays, and in coolers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Learns how to drive a Class A CDL vehicle and obtains a Class A CDL within 10 weeks of training start date. Works with a trainer to learn the processes and gain the skills necessary to service customers including utilizing the delivery handheld device for invoicing customers, safely and properly using all equipment utilized to deliver to customers and properly and safely handling products upon delivery to customers. Learns company accounting procedures for end of shift duties such as accurate check in at end of day, cash and paperwork accountability, inventory accountability and proper security around company assets
- Learns and develops merchandising habits and techniques to ensure customer and consumer satisfaction while ensuring Company merchandising standards are met and understands how to execute commercial plans in our customer’s outlets. Develops good rotation practices and the importance of point of sales such as racks and shippers, learns how to effectively build and maintain displays of our products, product facing, and brand order along with proper backroom management of our products. Develops customer service skills by working with our customers to understand their needs and communicates back to the appropriate manager any customer service issues
- Responsible for appropriate behavior while executing job functions, promoting personal safety, and the safe use of needed equipment. Learns and adheres to company standards on safety, equipment safety and proper usage and learns all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules regarding DOT and Hours of Service