People with Disabilities including Veterans
|CAREERS & THE DISABLED VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
NOVEMBER 19, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
|Who is invited?
- People with disabilities (including veterans), ranging from current college students and recent college graduates to professionals with backgrounds in all career disciplines.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
|Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere
|Top Reasons to participate
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production