- This event has passed.
10/27/2021 – JobNewsUSA.com Kansas City Job Fair [Overland Park KS]
October 27, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
1000s of Jobs are up for grabs at the Kansas City Job Fair on October 27th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from the area’s top hiring companies. Available positions range from entry-level to management in multiple industries. Some employers will even conduct on-the-spot interviews and extend job offers!
Sponsored by Company Kitchen, Cosentino’s Food Stores, LMV Automotive Systems, and US Marine Corps Community Service.
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers: Aviation Institute – Maintenance, Bally’s, BASYS Processing, Behavioral Health Kansas City, Border States, Charlie’s Car Washes, Cintas First Aid & Safety, Clinical Reference Laboratory, Commerce Bank, Company Kitchen, Cosentino’s Food Stores, Eccles Express LLC, Erickson Senior Living OP, FedEx Freight, FedEx Ground, First Student Bus Company, FTSI, Heartland Delivery, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, International Paper, LMV Automotive Systems, Maximus, Midwest Industrial Rubber, Pro Staff NKC, Pure Fishing, SP Plus, Team Group, Tickets for Less, United States Postal Service, US Marine Corps Community Service, Vet Center, Waffle House Kansas City/Springfield, Westmor Industries, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, it is recommended that you wear a mask at all times (not required).
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company’s exposure. For more information, call (913) 383-1100.